Yogen Fruz Fruit and Yogurt Candy for your Pocket

Enjoy the refreshing flavors of Yogen Früz with new Fruit + Yogurt Smoothies. Made with delicious natural fruit flavor blends and probiotic yogurt, each piece is only three calories with zero fat and contain probiotic yogurt, pure cane sugar and Vitamin C. Which means you can now enjoy a guilt free Früz anytime and anywhere. We hope you luv em!

Available in Strawberry Banana, Blueberry Breeze (with Acai) and Tropical Storm.

Available at the following select retailers:

Yogen Früz, Whole Foods (East Coast, Mountain and SouthWest regions), Sobey’s, Needs, Borders, Chapters Indigo, Blockbuster, Bed Bath & Beyond (select stores), Cost Plus World Market, Home Outfitters, 7-Eleven, Shell, Petro-Canada, Mac’s, London Drugs, Overwaitea / Save-On Foods, HDS, and Pioneer.

Tags: , , , , ,

12 responses to “Yogen Fruz Fruit and Yogurt Candy for your Pocket”

1. Thuy Linh Nguyen says:

My favourite is Blueberry Breeze! Luv it!

2. Sanjay says:

Tried ur Product in Indonesia/Singapore/China….its really delicious and u don’t bother abt the calories!!!

Why don’t u start in India????
    Its really a big Mkt and Products like urs are more than Welcome…Comment???

3. Betty says:

Thank you muchly for making a candy that DOES NOT CONTAIN aspartame & acesulfame. Hope I spelled those correctly. Neat little metal container, too.

4. Sonja says:

just found these at Indigo yesterday, love them & the best part is NO ASPARTAME!!!! great packaging too, A+, thank you, Sonja

5. Andrea says:

just discovered them yesterday! yum!!

but what’s the cal/ carb / count?

still love them.. :)

6. Nishka says:

Where can I find them? Coquitlam BC Please I love them!!!

7. Melissa says:

I actually had the candy way before the yogurt. I didn’t even know there was yogurt! Tried it about a month ago when I visited my siblings. AMAZING. <3 Too bad it’s 45 minutes away and the nearest yogurt places are Yogurtland and Yogurtville. (Nothing in comparison!!)

8. […] things up and dictate your own conditions to do battle. Yogen Fruz is doing just that with their Smoothie candy. Not just fighting the froyo front, Yogen Fruz is expanding their battlefield to include the candy […]

9. J'adore aux Bleuets! says:

Où peut -on trouver les bonbons à Montréal, sans aller à l’aéroport?
    et pourquoi n’y a-t-il rien en français sur votre site ?

10. Jarrod says:

Hi,

Can you tell me what the ingredients are in your yogenfruz candies?

11. admin says:

Hi Jarrod,
    Find the answer to your question in your e-mail inbox :)!
    -Kevin

12. Mike says:

I just found these in Canada when i was visiting! These need to be available in New york!